The ingredients required for making Formulation of Washing Detergent Powder are Soda Ash, Global Salt, Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA), Sodium Tri Poly Phosphate (STPP), Triple Super Phosphate (TSP) , Sodium Hydroxide Solution (Lye), Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Silky, Optical Brightener, Enzyme, NANSA Powder, Colored Granules, Fragrance.
Formulation of Washing Detergent Powder
|Soda Ash||67 %|
|Global Salt||2 %|
|Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA)||18 %|
|Sodium Tri Poly Phosphate||3%|
|Triple Super Phosphate||2%|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)||1%|
- Drum/Container/Vessel (in which all materials are going to be mixed)
- Container for making Sodium Hydroxide Solution (Lye).
- Mass balance
- Seive for making final product powdery
The manufacturing process used in the Formulation of Washing Detergent Powder requires special intentions to avoid contact with your hands so wearing gloves, masks and goggles is must. The process is simple and involves proper mixing of soda ash with sulphonic acid and then addition of Lye to maintain the pH level in alkaline nature. This product is formed by the reaction of Acid and Base. The Main Active Ingredients in this formulation works very well in each aspect of cleaning. The manufacturing procedure is following:
- First, take Soda Ash in mixing machine. Then add Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid slowly to prevent agglomeration.
- While mixing of the Soda Ash, take another container to make Sodium Hydroxide Solution. For this, take Sodium Hydroxide and same amount of water. Stir the mixture for few minutes and leave it to get cool.
- Add the Lye Solution made in step 2 in the mixing container.
- Now add Global Salt.
- Add Sodium Tri Poly Phosphate
- Add Triple Super Phosphate
- Add Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
- Add Silky
- Add Optical Brightener
- Add Enzyme
- Add NANSA Powder
- Add Colored Granules
- Add your desired Fragrance
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Wear Gloves, Mask and Goggles for safety.
- Use sieve for making final product powdery.
- Pour all the ingredients very carefully so that no smoke is produced.
IF YOU NEED ANY OF THE CHEMICAL MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU MAY BUY HERE: