The ingredients required for making Formulation of Toilet Cleaner – Sweep are Hydrochloric Acid (HCl), Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA), Citric Acid, Color and Water.
|Conc. Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)||30%|
|Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA-96%)||10%|
|Color||~ Acidic Red Color|
- Drum/Container/Vessel (in which all materials are going to be mixed)
- Agitator (Mixer connected with motor to mix the raw materials)
- Mass balance
- The Drum/Container/Vessel should be placed on horizontal surface.
- The Agitator or impeller attached with the motor should be inside that container and the height from bottom of the container should be kept as minimum to impose proper mixing.
The manufacturing process that is going to used for Formulation of Toilet Cleaner – Sweep is very much simple. Just step by step mixing is required. But the process requires much more attention as compared to other detergent formulation processes. The reason is concentrated HCl which is fume causing strong acid. Secondly, Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (commonly known as acid slurry or black oil) is also an acid and corrosive. So, proper ventilation, masks, gloves are essential requirements for making this product.
- Take 50% water in the mixing vessel. (5% water should be kept for dissolving Citric Acid)
- Run the motor to turn on the agitator for mixing.
- Add 10% of LABSA in the water and wait for proper dissolution.
- After homogeneous mixing, add citric acid solution made from the 5% kept water in step 1 and wait for dissolution.
- Add HCl very carefully without splashes and contacting. (Take Precautions)
- Add Color depending on your choice.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Use goggles, gloves and face mask.
- Well ventilated area is necessary.
- Do not look into the vessel during reaction.
- For addition of HCl, use siphon technique. This will prevent fumes.
If you need any of the Raw-Material or Chemical, You may purchase from our website: